You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Fortuner 4x4 Fans. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "duidelikedave" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 19th 2018

Car: Fortuner 2.8 4x4 AT

Level: 7 [?]

Experience: 307

Next Level: 443

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 5:56pm

Offering: 5x 18" New original 2.8 Rims and Tyres to swap 17" original rims and tyres that ship with 2.4 Fortuner / Hilux

I can't add this to Marketplace as there is an error. I already created a thread in Help & Feedback about this so this is why I'm posting here here: Cannot post in Marketplace "Geocoding service error! Response: Over Query Limit"

I have done less than 500 km all on tar so all 5 are still new and spotless. I plan on driving on sand and off-road so I prefer the 65 profile tyres that the 2.4 comes out with. The diameter of the wheels are exactly the same.

This is a free upgrade for anyone with the 2.4 that want the 18" rims that the 2.8 come out with. I am in Somerset West.

Alfortuner

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2012

Car: Fortuner 3.0 D4D 4X4 2010

Level: 43 [?]

Experience: 3,189,181

Next Level: 3,609,430

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 6:56pm

I have raised the issue. They will hopefully be able to assist you asap.

• "duidelikedave" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 19th 2018

Car: Fortuner 2.8 4x4 AT

Level: 7 [?]

Experience: 307

Next Level: 443

Tuesday, September 11th 2018, 8:23am

Items gone. Thanks