You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Fortuner 4x4 Fans. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

JustinG

Beginner

• "JustinG" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 18th 2018

Car: Fortuner 3.0 D4D 4X4

Level: 3 [?]

Experience: 28

Next Level: 54

Monday, June 18th 2018, 1:41pm

New Clutch Advice - Very Nervous and Worried

Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum

I have recently bought a Second hand Fortuner 2014 3.0 D4D 4X4, It now has 110000 Km on it
I sent it in to Toyota for the 110000km service and they advised me that the clutch will need to be replaced withing in the next 10000 Km as the clutch is "Taking High" and the adjusted it as much as they can.

I am not sure what to do next , Do i get Toyota to do the replacement , or do i send it somewhere else to have it replaced , And would sending it in somewhere else affect the Warranty on the Car?

If i send it somewhere else, can you guys recommend a guy or Workshop ?
And what am i looking at for costs , and what needs to be replaced ?

Any Help appreciated

mopkop

Beginner

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2016

Car: Fortuner 4 x 4

Level: 17 [?]

Experience: 11,225

Next Level: 13,278

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 8:48am

Do not Bother with Toyota,They replaced mine and 3500Km further it is shuddering and slipping use Steve Auto Clinic and ask for the upgrade