You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 499.

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 2:57pm

Author: ziggy10

New Shape Fortuner V6 Auto

I am thinking about trading in my 2013 V6 4X2 automatic for the latest model I still love my car, drives like new. Can you guys tell me if the new V6 is better than the older models? Thanks it will help me decide.

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 8:31am

Sat Nav

There is something wrong with your u u

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 9:55am

Long range tank

Thanks Gareth

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 5:42pm

Long range tank

Ass on is fine because the tank is at the back. Does it mean that if the long range is removed, the original tank is damaged where the long range was added.

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 8:39am

Long range tank

Where can one have it removed Gareth? I would want an original tank in its place. I often wondered if this long range tank has anything to do with how my cat performs. What do you think?

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 8:05pm

Outsurance Insurance

I understand, every person has their own approach. I live in a high risk suburb in Pretoria. I also work in Pretoria CBD. Both suburb and work areas are high risk because Centurion is where you will definitely find a FT without even looking. Its a prime area for hijackers. If you try you might get lucky with OUTsurance. I basically just called and said, I have a better offer, they said OK R500 discount. No assessment, argument or anything. I think competition is tight at the moment in the indust...

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 9:07am

Outsurance Insurance

I saw the 2017 2.8 advertised for 490 in Sunday paper today for Outsurance

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 5:16pm

Outsurance Insurance

I saw new FT for less. Check with AA. I said I found a cheaper company and got it for R400 less. I think I saw it advertised for less by outsurance. Give them a call.

Monday, July 10th 2017, 3:46pm

Outsurance Insurance

I suddenly felt today that my insurance premium was too high on my 2013 FT (R1100). I called Outsurance and faked lower premium offer. They dropped it to R750 no questions. I know I was stupid to not drop it earlier. If there are others like me on the site (doubt it) just phone now. This is not a advertisement- very embarrassed but willing to let others learn from my ignorance

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 2:54pm

Fortuner reviews

Yes, I have also been waiting for the 2016 V6 review. All we know so far is that the entertainment system is not great (GPS not playing ball)

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 8:31am

No amount of anti theft devices will help

Ok, what you are saying is that Fortuners are being stolen by well organised people for resale. But are the dealers in on it?

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 1:35pm

No amount of anti theft devices will help

When I bought my V6 the dealer stressed that I am safe because thieves steal the diesel Fortuners because "buyers" complain about high cost of petrol. I was also told about the diesel engine fitting into a Quantum taxi which makes it very valuable. I must admit on hearing this kind of sales pitch, which I am sure you only hear in SA, I bought the v6 which I love and which loves petrol.

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 12:02pm

What must I DO???

Perhaps ask for a petrol engine replacement. It will cost a bit more but the limp mode problem will be gone.

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 7:55am

What is better between the 4l V6 4x4 Petrol Fortuner or the 3D 4x4 Diesel

"Sorry to necro" is now mine and I will start using it in meetings at work (ha ha ha). I drove both cars. The diesel is good on fuel consumption and seems a bit lighter on the road at sea-level. I enjoy driving it on the N1 in Cape Town area. In Gauteng it seems a bit slower and there is a lot of lag on acceleration. I opted to buy the V6 because it has less drag and is more powerful than the diesel although it does seem a bit heavier even though the specifications claim they are the same weight...

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 8:51am

Balancing and Wheel Alignment center suggestions

I have mine done at the dealer. Normally good service, reasonable cost.

Friday, April 28th 2017, 1:24pm

Alarm and remote giving problems

Battery Centre tested battery. Replaced it. All problems sorted. Remote/Alarm working Properly. Cost=R 1583 Thanks for advice guys

Friday, April 28th 2017, 9:15am

I am going to battery centre today. What is the best batter for the Fortuner engine? I have a v6 Auto. I also have a dual battery system.

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 8:45pm

No that is my worst nightmare. Will sort it soon. Thanks

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 8:18am

i am beginning to suspect the battery. I have a dual battery system, but after my last service a month ago my car was not the same. I even became suspicious of the dealer because I thought I had a bigger battery in the car before the service but I did not question it because I did not mark the battery before the time. My starter also swings a bit longer than usual. I think it may be the battery. I switched to a new set of keys and it still does not react like when I bought the car. Now I am wond...