You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 7:54am

Author: AmadaXtreme

Black Friday Bash Plate Special @ R1300

Hi All, We running a Black Friday special on our Fortuner, old and new shape bash plates for R1300 vat incl

Monday, November 19th 2018, 7:24am

Warm Welcome! Thats low km's for a 2009, enjoy the Fortuner!!

Friday, October 26th 2018, 11:46am

My First 4x4

Welcome Justin, I am trying to arrange a fun drive day, 4x4 experience only comes with time spend behind the steering, but enjoy the Tuna... they are extremely capable!

Friday, October 26th 2018, 7:36am

Fortuner 4x4 day

Thanks for the votes... but nobody really keen?

Wednesday, October 24th 2018, 6:53am

Stabilizer bar/links

Yip, wrong way around

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 2:43pm

Fortuner 4x4 day

Since the year is closing on us extremely fast ..... what about a 4x4 fun day for all Fortuner drivers? It will be a day event, from around 8h30 to afternoon.... depends on the track but should braai during lunch time. I have started a Poll, you have (2) two votes for your favorite or track you would like to try. Or let me know if there are any other tracks I did not list Date not decided yet, but either a Saturday or Sunday next month (November)

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 2:23pm

Howzit

Warm Welcome

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 8:04am

Vibration

We dont have the 2.7 Fortuner in SA, only the 2.7 Hilux but in manual only, It difficult to comment as we dont know how bad or intense the vibration is, but the best would be if you not sure... to drive a similar vehicle and compare tyhe 2 x vehicles.

Thursday, October 11th 2018, 8:45am

Please explain your username!

Mine is obvious as its a commercial memebership. On other forums I'm Navigator, as I was a rally navigator for a couple of years..... in the good old days...

Monday, October 8th 2018, 3:52pm

Fortuner 2006-2018 Bash Plate - R1950

Vigo is the d4d shape, from 2006 - 2016 Revo is the GD6 shape 2016 - current

Monday, October 8th 2018, 8:06am

Face-Lift for the old Girl

Quoted from "Breekbeen" Vervang jy die hele unit? Wat betaal jy vir so n lig Kobus? Lyk nice. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk Die Xenon projectors verskil nogal in prys, begin by so R1500 n stel tot baie meer.... maar goeie stelle is so R2500 n stel. Die probleem is arbeid, dis ongelooflik baie detailed en stadige werk om die lig oop te maak en weer te seel en aan mekaar te sit, ons amper 2 dae geneem om alles te doen. Behalwe vir die "cool" look moet ek erken is my dims bietjie beter maar...

Friday, October 5th 2018, 9:57am

Brake lights on Tuna's tow plug not working.

Its a difficult one to comment without seeing the vehicle, but it sounds like you have two problems, 1. No brake light Power at the plug and 2. Connection at the light is not very good. The light is easy, well... sort off... need to check if there is power at the tail light, Then I would trace the wiring to check where the power stops, it is possible that a wire got pinched and broken inside the plastic which is not easy to see but need to check where the power ends... and then repair the fault.

Thursday, October 4th 2018, 3:05pm

Face-Lift for the old Girl

Think its time for some plastic surgery on the old girl, redone and fitted the head lights with Xenon projectors

Friday, September 28th 2018, 8:44am

Limp mode

Remember, if its a faulty airmass sensor, you can plug it out and drive the vehicle

Tuesday, September 18th 2018, 9:24am

Fortuner handbrake warning light wiring

I would have guessed maybe your brake fluid is low...

Monday, September 17th 2018, 7:02am

why do some 3.0L d4d models come without towbar?

Maybe it was removed, although not sure if all models came with towbars, Should be easy to fit a towbar

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 4:01pm

Size matters

Ek dink daai is nogal n bak plan, gee jou baie meer sidewall om af te blaas, asook bande is baie goedkoper en meer beskikbaar Daai is presies die rede hoekom ek op my Fortuner groot 16" bande gesit om meer/hoer sidewall te kry Maar praat so, pel van my se Hilux het nog steeds 15" bande op en werk baie goed

Monday, September 10th 2018, 7:17am

Limp mode

Easiest way to test if it is the map sensor: Plug the sensor out and drive the vehicle, the engine light will come on but the ECU will go to its default map, this map mange the amount of fuel with engine speed and throttle input vs with the map sensor gives a third input, amount(volume) of air measured going into the engine therefore more accurate map. However the moment you plug the airmass out, the second map will run and if the problem stays away... its your air mass.