Search results 1-20 of 424.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 12:23pm

Author: Breekbeen

Race Chip

Welcome.

Tuesday, December 11th 2018, 3:34pm

New 2018 Fortuner Fuel Consumption on the 2.8 GD6

Quoted That is very bad. I have the manual, in town it is around 10 to 11 km/L and on the open road it goes up to 11.5-13.8km/l. Much better than my D4D Is this according to the computer or yourself? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 2:45pm

http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=230749.0

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 2:40pm

Also heard a lot of people saying that they got better fuel consumption in old Hilux compared to the GD-6.

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 2:25pm

And another newbie.....

Welcome. I reckon you also owns a KTM 1290

Friday, October 19th 2018, 4:56pm

Central locking

Net bietjie feedback oor die probleem. Nadat ek die battery op die FT vervang het het ek nog nie weer so n issue gehad nie. Weet nie of dit dalk toeval is nie.

Friday, October 19th 2018, 4:50pm

Tips and Tricks for your Fortuner

Quoted from "Erik" Easiest will be to just wear the seat belt. They are there for a reason after all. That is true, but on the farm it can get pretty annoying. just a quick drive here and there with the chime going the whole time. I pulled the fuse of the central locking on my farm bakkie ( Isuzu ) as well for locking all the time.

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 3:56pm

Tips and Tricks for your Fortuner

Thanks, Dit het gewerk vir die vrou se Auris ook. Sy nou baie impressed met my. My 2010 FT gelukkig nie daai chime in nie.

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 5:04pm

Fortuner suitable for 3 kids family ?

The Fortuner will be big enough for your family, 3 kids will be very comfortable in the 2nd row.

Monday, October 15th 2018, 9:32am

Nice looking FT's spotted

Tankwa naweek. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 8:35pm

Weskus

Here is the last of it. I am trying to edit a video about the trip. Will share later when I am done with it.

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 8:03pm

Weskus

From the park we had a quick visit to my dad. We left and took the route via Garies, Klliprand and Loeriesfontein to my dads farm. This is the story ......

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 7:54pm

Weskus

Some more pics of the stay in the park. First time I tested out my solar panel, very happy. I have a Victron Smart Solar controller in the caravan with a 150 W panel. Connect to the controller with the Victron App and you can monitor all sorts of things.

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 7:29pm

Face-Lift for the old Girl

Vervang jy die hele unit? Wat betaal jy vir so n lig Kobus? Lyk nice. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 7:28pm

Tussen 2 Vure

Ek sal beslis vir die 4x4 opsie gaan. Ek gebruik myne vir 4x4 seker net een keer per jaar, maar dit gee jou net daai opsie. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Friday, October 5th 2018, 10:19pm

Weskus

Some more. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Friday, October 5th 2018, 10:18pm

Weskus

We left Wednesday morning at 3:45 from the farm near Paarl. Had rain all the way till past Clanwilliam. Had a nice breakfast at Klawer and carried on to the park entrance at Groenriviersmond. This is some pics from the phone. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Friday, October 5th 2018, 9:46pm

Weskus

Just came back from a small holiday. Took the family and the trusty wit donkie for a trip to the West Coast. Total 1510 km 217 L of diesel. Ave 6.95 km/l. Lots of smiles/l. Just a quick peek. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 1:50pm

Fortuner handbrake warning light wiring

Quoted There is a light on the dashboard. In rough offroad situations I don’t always see the handbrake idiot light so I wanted and audible warning. This does the job for me. I think they misunderstood your post. You just want a alarm with your light. There is no problem with the light or handbrake. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Monday, September 17th 2018, 10:45am

why do some 3.0L d4d models come without towbar?

Quoted from "AmadaXtreme" Maybe it was removed, although not sure if all models came with towbars, Should be easy to fit a towbar Yes I think a towbar is a optional extra.