You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 186.

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 2:54pm

Author: JPC

Quoted from "Michaelleroux16" Hi guys, Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your group! I am excited to learn what I can from all you experienced Fortuner fanatics! I bought my first Fortuner a few months ago, it is a 2015 D4D Epic 4x4 model. I have had a great time with it, as a new 4x4’er, it was pretty awesome to learn in such a highly capable vehicle! I have an issue that I hope some of you could help... I have an issue with my factory battery. It has up and failed on me while runnin...

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 10:05am

Fuel Gauge Not Going To Empty

Quoted from "YasMeister" Had a similar issue. The needle was on the second blue line from the bottom and it was empty. Turned out that the gauge itself was faulty and they replaced the cluster. All sorted out now 2012 Tuna as well. what YM said or the floater in your fuel tank itself could be faulty! replacing the cluster will be expensive - filling up when the tank when it hits half mark will also sort the problem.

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 10:01am

Auto door lock

Quoted from "YasMeister" Correct. Disabled due to "security concerns" in the event of accident. I recall a forum member mentioning that the manual contains the button sequence to activate. Mine does not have that sequence. Local dealership also stated they are not allowed to activate due to the above concern. Correct, but your local audio shop should be able to do it - i had it done as well as auto mirrors, when i lock the Fortuner the mirrors folds in, when i turn the ignition on the fold out ...

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 9:58am

Good fortuner servicing technician needed

Hi Stretch, if you don't mind traveling, the person that takes care of all my vehicles and bike is in Montague Gardens. Qualified diesel mechanic and very well priced. He services and maintain my parent's vehicles as well.

Friday, October 12th 2018, 10:14am

Please explain your username!

mine is my initials.....

Monday, August 27th 2018, 9:24am

Would you.....?

Quoted from "Loafer" I believe the 2012 version is better on gravel roads since it has permanent 4 wheel drive. The new one does not have a central differential like the old one, but has the exact drivetrain as that of the HiLux. Never made the swop/change. wife likes the new Fortuner, I'm not too fond of it. Haven't driven it yet, might change my mind if I do that.

Friday, July 20th 2018, 11:42am

Purchase advice

Quoted from "Devon" Morning guys Apologies if this is in the incorrect section. I have the opportunity to buy a 2015 Toyota Fortuner 2.5D manual with 56000kms for R280 000. From what I have seen on the various online car sites this seems like a pretty decent deal. However I have a few questions: 1. Does the 2.5 engine have decent power? I see it is 106kW. I was looking for a 3.0 but if this deal is good then the 2.5 will work. Currently I have a 3.2 Mazda BT50 and I enjoy the power 2. I REALLY ...

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 9:56am

Jokes / grappies..

Quoted from "Breekbeen" Julle weet nie dalk van n plek waar ek n upgraded clutch kan laat insit nie. shoot man, het ook op van die posts gelees van een.....search upgraded clutch, sal dalk opkom. hoop dit help

Friday, July 6th 2018, 1:33pm

Clutch Problems.....HELP PLEASE

Quoted from "mopkop" dis nie spam ,Original Toyota clutches is nie goed ,myne geruil en 3500 km verder is hy weer kapoet,shudder en gly dit is spam as jy dit op elke post wat die woord clutch bevat gaan staan en sit! een keer is genoeg!!

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 1:26pm

Front Tow Bar for Fortuner D4D 2010/2011

hahahahaha - mob-clutch......

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 9:44am

Clutch Problems.....HELP PLEASE

Quoted from "mopkop" Clutch u/s ,Fortuner problem ,replace it at Steves Auto Clinc with the upgraded unit @mopkop - hou spam asseblief - al die ou posts gaan opsoek oor clutches en adverteer net vir SAC??

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 9:00am

Toyota Fortuner 4x4 or 4x2 ??

Travis, get the 4x4 - much more fun when you start 4x4'ing. i've also got a 2012 4x4 manual, only difference, its done 80 500km - barely run in.

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 9:20am

Removing insurance company stickers from windows

Quoted from "DesertConvert" I have a challenge, and hopefully someone has a good way to solve it I would like to remove the insurance company stickers form the inside of the windows they are stuck to. The windows are, however, tinted. I am concerned that any solvent etc., while not affecting the glass, would damage the tinting film. Has anyone here ever removed these stickers from such a surface? i take it that the tinting is done over the insurance stickers, of that is the case, have the tinti...

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 3:02pm

Upgrade drivers licence

Congrats Erik, wise choice in taking the lessons, i think these days if you show up for the test and they know you did not have lessons, you fail "automatically", just can't prove that theory.... Well done on passing though!!

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 1:51pm

Fortuner 2006-2018 Bash Plate - R1950

Quoted from "AmadaXtreme" Courier costs are R150 thanks dude, will let you know.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:58pm

Hello from Sweden!

welcome Erik, enjoy your visit to SA. word of caution, tread carefully here, the lions in the street are not so tame anymore.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:53pm

Fortuner 2006-2018 Bash Plate - R1950

what would it cost to ship down to cape town? really looks good and better protection than the plastic tray....

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 12:46pm

2009 Fortuner 3.0 D4D 4X2 Very High Fuel Usage

driving conditions? open road or do you sit in traffic all day? my wife sits in traffic and is averaging 11.5-12.1 L/100km.

Friday, April 20th 2018, 8:47am

Led Lights

nope, only LED Light Bar.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:46am

Dunlop Grandtrek

haven't heard anything but if there is a bulletin out on it - you will be able to find it on toyota's website.