You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 171.

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 8:55am

Author: Erik

I fitted a normal Willards battery from Supa Quick. It came with a 25 month warrantee (which I did use on another battery once, and was replaced no questions asked) and I think I paid around R1800 for it. The 25 month was the longest warrantee I could get from all the shops in Rustenburg.

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:50pm

Auto door lock

Quoted from "YasMeister" Correct. Disabled due to "security concerns" in the event of accident. I recall a forum member mentioning that the manual contains the button sequence to activate. Mine does not have that sequence. Local dealership also stated they are not allowed to activate due to the above concern. not allowed to? WTF! Risk of getting in an accident where your doors might be locked vs risk of being hi jacked. I would find another dealer to assist if I was you.

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 12:13pm

Strange wire in main fuse box

Why do you need to know what the wire does?

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 12:11pm

Remote rear boot door open and close

I also struggle closing my boot some days. Especially after shoulder day in the gym.

Monday, October 29th 2018, 9:59am

Which tyre? And shocks question

That is good price on the Bridgestone. Where is this special?

Friday, October 19th 2018, 1:37pm

Tips and Tricks for your Fortuner

Easiest will be to just wear the seat belt. They are there for a reason after all.

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 2:20pm

Fortuner handbrake warning light wiring

And every time you apply the handbrake with the engine running it will make a noise. Could be rather annoying.

Monday, September 17th 2018, 8:09am

Fortuner handbrake warning light wiring

There should be a light on your dashboard?

Thursday, September 13th 2018, 10:46am

Size matters

Die ouer Hilux het 15s opgehad. Jy kan basies meer afblaas, en dalk bietjie swakker handling op teer. Veral op draaie as bande paperig is.

Tuesday, August 28th 2018, 7:57am

Grade 4 Trail : Can a standard new 4x4 Fortuner with 18" wheels (2.8 AT) tackle it?

Maybe invest in a 4x4 driving course? Get to know your vehicle first. And then slowly progress to more difficult terrain.

Monday, July 30th 2018, 10:12am

2009 Fortuner 3.0 D4D 4X2 Very High Fuel Usage

The intake on your bonnet is for the inter cooler only, not for the engine. The bonnet protector will only start having an effect on this intake at high speeds.

Friday, July 27th 2018, 12:43pm

Diy Front And Dual Rear Facing Camera

Will work 100%. I installed a camera that looked straight back when I got my radio. It can view far back great for seeing kids and bicycles that is behind. But I could not see my tow bar. So I installed a second camera that looks down onto the tow bar. Both feed video to the radio, (did not even use a splitter, I just cut and connected the wires). The one camera gets power when I engage reverse through a relay on normally closed. I connected the relay coil to the tail lights (in your diagram a b...

Thursday, July 26th 2018, 1:10pm

Diy Cruise Control

Lucky man. I had to sell some bitcoin to buy mine.

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 1:49pm

Jokes / grappies..

LOL, lag ek nou lekker.

Friday, July 6th 2018, 11:09am

Clutch Problems.....HELP PLEASE

En hoeveel km het jou upgraded clutch nou op?

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 12:06pm

Front Tow Bar for Fortuner D4D 2010/2011

It seams like mopkop have a clutch issue? And because the word clutch is now on this post, it will need and upgraded clutch from SAC. Maybe an employee ??

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 8:55am

Injectors

Myne is basies carbon copy van Cobus sn. Laat oordoen by SAC Centurion, was so R12k . Gedoen op 242000km nou 314000km op klok.

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 9:50am

Toyota Fortuner 4x4 or 4x2 ??

I have the 2007 4x2 D4D and get 11.3km/l average, my friend's wife drive a 2007 4x4 D4D and get 10.8km/l average. When I buy another Fortuner it will be a 4x4.

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 11:49am

Wheel Bearings

Dont have a Gearmax in Rustenburg. Took the car to a local gearbox and diff shop recommended by mechanic I know.