You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 8:35pm

Author: Tal

Fitting a compressor in the engine bay.

Rather not, fit a water bottle in there

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 8:21pm

Fitting a compressor in the engine bay.

Jan, people advised me not to do it as the dust and water etc doesnt work well with most compressors. They basically said that if I wanted to do it, I'd have to fit the arb compressor, To me it wasn't worth it, as the arb is 2x the price of the tmax.

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 9:50am

Nuwe lid

Haha! Geluk

Friday, May 13th 2016, 10:06pm

Costs to setup Fortuner for camping

As long as the trailer tracks perfectly you wont have any problem in sand! Except if you go into the dunes

Friday, May 13th 2016, 10:42am

Trailers

Kyk na Afrispoor!!! My pa het syne nou Serengeti toe en terug gesleep en die ander voertuig het n Conquerer gesleep en die afrispoor was baie beter toegerus en baie meer verbruikers vriendelik

Friday, May 13th 2016, 5:10am

Hi Fortuner Fans

Hi Justin welcome Ive already commented on your camper Fortuner post, just a small comment, the setup between overlanding and "serious" off-roading differs completely! Yes you can take you overland Fortuner on a 4x4 trail and be able to almost all the obstacles the other do, but carrying a lot of weight on a trail is nit a good idea especially something like a RTT

Friday, May 13th 2016, 5:04am

Costs to setup Fortuner for camping

NH. Ive been down this same road So here is what i can comment through experience. If you plan a touring trip where you seldom stop at 1 place for 2nights and if you do its to do washing, then and then only will i advise a RTT and a landcruiser to carry it for every other scenario a bush trailer is the way to go Either way you have to do suspension and a roofrack is a nice thing to have to pack excess stuff and ill still fit a dual battery even though you have one in the trailer. Just my 2c

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 11:42am

Difflock Check

Doesnt have to be in the ocean to get rust, any water in the solenoid will cause rust, for the axle, its got a double seal on each side, normally the first one wil go due to the grinding effect caused by mud, but ive never heard of any hilux/fortuner with water inside the axle, even though it is possible by driving in deep water when diffs are hot.

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 11:30am

Difflock Check

Difflock is engaged by applying power to a solenoid, so as soon as you switch it off, it disengages. So I think you might have a sticky switch or even rust in the solenoid that prevents it from disengaging. Reinardt has taken his out and cleaned it, maybe he can give you some tips. He is currently out of the country, but will be back next week sometime

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 10:37pm

Roofrack load capacity

Cobus, die man laai darem op n frontrunner op hulle mounts, nie op die gewone rails nie

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 9:58am

Nuut op Forum

My tapatalk is redelik besig

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 9:57am

Nuut op Forum

Wil nie jou battery nat maak nie, maar die auto is heelwat swaarder, oop pad so 9.5 en urban driving so 8. Maar ek ry nie soos n normale mens nie... Eks ook op Jaracal

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 9:54am

Roofrack load capacity

Stekel, was advised this by A guy from frontrunner.

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 9:57pm

Nuut op Forum

Hi SP, jammer om te hoor van die 308... Haha Niks fout met die auto nie! Hy ref laer as die manual in 5de! Hys net lief om 4000rpm toe te gaan as jy jou voet neersit en gear "na my sin" te vinnig terug op cruise control! Welkom hier by ons

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 9:47pm

Nuut op FortunaterFans4x4.co.za

Welkom! Onthou foto as jy haar gekry het

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 9:45pm

suspension

You need stiffer coils and shocks that can keep the wheels on the ground

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 9:42pm

Roofrack load capacity

Stekel, 150kg moving weight and 300kg stationary weight! Do not exceed!

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 5:05pm

Besonderse sonsondergang.

In my werk is dit iets wat gereeld oor my pad kom

Monday, February 1st 2016, 2:40pm

100mm lift

Jy kan maar sy FT koop