You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 3:05pm

Author: Kobie

HID Lights

I should have been more specific hehehe I have the 2006 FT and I only replaced the headlight globes, the dim en brights is seperate globes. I want to change the spots as well. I will give the part numbers after work, I have kept the spare globes. The brights is 60 watt, dims and spots 55 watt

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 2:01pm

HID Lights

I replaced both and got them from Autozone, cant remember the price, think it was below R 300 a pair.

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 1:03pm

HID Lights

I have fitted the Osram Nightbreaker globes and it made a massive difference.

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 12:37pm

2nd Cape Town GTG : NSRI 4X4 Day

TJ you can put my name on that list

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 6:56pm

Replacement bumper

Eks klaar besig met stories oor hoe belangrik dit is, baie veiliger ens. Hoop sy byt baie gou

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 12:20pm

Wat beplan jy die naweek!

Tal moet nie alleen voel nie, my vrou wil ook nie byt nie. Maar aanhouer wen

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 11:54am

Replacement bumper

Wonder hoe gaan ek vroulief oorreed vir so n bumper? Dink die cruise control is nou nie meer so nodig nie.

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 3:48pm

New Special Edition Fortuner

Defenitly not worth the extra money, FT get used for real 4X4ing, not for ability to park on the pavement like the other suv's on the market

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 3:39pm

Wat beplan jy die naweek!

Die bulle het darem so die gawe om n mens op die moeilikste tye te disappoint.

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 3:34pm

Aftermarket cruise control

Mine is a manual. Would also keep an eye on the consumption.

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 9:52am

Sjoe is a bit pricy, but in the end of the day you want something that will do the job right and not breakdown in a few months time. Goedkoop koop is duur koop, thats what my father always said. Thanks for the info, will contact them and find out their nearest fitment centre.

Monday, July 15th 2013, 4:35pm

Hi I'm considering fitting an aftermarket cruise control, have anyone done this and who can do this? I do alot of long distance driving and would realy benefit from fitting one. Kobie

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 11:29am

Oil Catch can

Fox go to this thread, very helpfull. '3.0D4D Injector Pricing' under Technical/Engines.

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 11:18am

High Pressure Water Cleaner

I have a Stramm 140 bar 400 l/m and doing its job. No problems with it so far and the price was R 800 from Game.

Friday, July 5th 2013, 12:57pm

Hi all from Vic Anderson

Agree with everyone......go for the 4X4

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 9:51am

Atlantis permit

Hi, there is a guard at the entrance. Maybe you could ask him to look after it for you. He might want a fee, you know, like all the "cargaurds" poping up everywhere.

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 9:33am

500 Members reached!!!

Well done!!!

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 9:28am

Gearbox and diff oils

Here is the full story on what oils to use This info would apply to vehicles out of warranty Diesel Engine Oils: The handbook refers to an SAE 10W/30 with an alternative of an SAE 15W/40. Toyota’s response indicates that SAE15W/40 applies to petrol engines. Evidently the Toyota dealers use a Toyota branded SAE 10W/30 engine oil. SAE 10W/30 has long since been a favourite with the Japanese manufacturers. I believe in our conditions an SAE 15W/40 is a better choice (i.e. - comparing mineral with m...