You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, July 25th 2013, 11:08am

Author: VincentZA

Fortuner reviews

Hey boys, My Fortuner is 6 weeks old. 3000 kilos on the clock, I have the 2013 2.5 D4D 4x2. I have never owned a Toyota, my previous cars were Volkswagen and Audi respectively. I have to say, this vehicle keeps on impressing me, it is so practical and well designed, easy to drive and gives good mileage for its size and weight. Like Simo said, long distance travelling is great! i drove 8 hrs straight the first week i had the car and i was very happy with the way i felt when i was at my destinatio...

Monday, June 17th 2013, 12:44pm

Nuwe Lid

Thanks for the welcome guys. Im definitely up for a get together. We must organise a 4x4 training day or something. I read somewhere on the forum guys were considering something like that.

Saturday, June 15th 2013, 5:45pm

Nuwe Lid

Dagse manne! My naam is Vincent Mostert. Ek woon in die Kaap en het my Fortuner so week terug bestel. Ek is baie opgewonde oor die nuwe moontlikhede wat nou beskikbaar is vir my gesin en ek bv. 4x4 roetes Ek neem ontvangs van my voertuig die 20ste van die maand en sien uit om met julle te gesels. Good travels!