You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 3:33pm

Author: AmadaXtreme

Hi everyone

Warm Welcome!!

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 9:56am

Drawer system available

found the drawers, only need trails

Thursday, June 20th 2019, 10:02am

Drawer system available

I have a drawer system for my Fortuner I have build but no need for it any more, I have removed the drawers but frame still complete... any offers?

Friday, June 14th 2019, 10:22am

Feeling every bump in the road

I recommend AMADAXTREME... great results with the Amada's!

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 3:22pm

Dynojet, please read my comments earlier, why I would rather raise the suspension than dropping, One easily compare a normal ride height with those of race cars which are worlds apart, I you want a "cool" or rather different looking Fortuner then you can drop it... which I wont recommend as you will be changing the stroke on the shocks which might just give you a horrible and dangerous drive The Toyota dealers are not qualified to test shocks, in fact my opinion you need to get the shocks remove...

Wednesday, June 5th 2019, 2:55pm

Mmmm.... percentage improvement... if you asked lift that is easy... 40 or 50mm But % ride quality improvement is really difficult to say as its a feeling and personal opinion to say, But let say if you could improve 100% and get the same drive quality as a Prado, I would say by changing the shocks around 60%

Monday, June 3rd 2019, 12:22pm

Play around with your tyre pressures, I had my Fortuner 1.8 bar for every day driving without load on the back and 2.2 or 2.4 when loaded. Get yourself a tyre pressure system, then you can deflate more and monitor the temperatures, your pressure is really important as well as tyre choice, remember the harder your sidewall the more you need to deflate to get the same result. But regarding to suspension, 90% of your comfort is on the shocks but the problem comes in when the vehicle is loaded and t...

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 2:07pm

Fortuner for SALE

I got the question often... Why a Fortuner....what makes it so great? Any every time I answer the same, there is nothing where the Fortuner is the best, Its not the cheapest, Not the most powerful Or the fastest Or the best handling in its class Or the best fuel consumption, Not even the most spaciest SUV Or the best equipped SUV Not even most capable 4x4 in the market, Even the comfort are not the best, Dont think Parts are the cheapest, There is not one area where the Fortuner is the best in t...

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 2:01pm

Fortuner for SALE

few more pics

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 1:57pm

Fortuner for SALE

Nope... not sure... but think its going to be a Hilux... Some pictures of my Fortuner... where I started with it...

Wednesday, May 22nd 2019, 9:13am

Fortuner for SALE

Its gone .... no More Fortuner..... as they say all good things must come to an end... at least new owner will still enjoy my Fortuner....

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 7:05am

Fortuner 17" tyres

Mileage you get out of your tyres are very depended on your application, drive style and maintenance, I know guys that get 100k from BF's and other that does not get 30k

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 6:58am

No more expensive tyres.... fitted something different

For a 265/65R16 you are looking at R1500 each, Vat incl

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 10:26am

2019 2.8 Gd6 Fortuner Propshaft issues

Your Fortuner std height of raised suspension?

Monday, May 13th 2019, 3:35pm

Fortuner for SALE

Hummmmm.... Oeps.... Sorry... 310000km....

Monday, May 13th 2019, 10:46am

Fortuner for SALE

Im selling my 2006 Fortuner... its time for sometime new Its a 2006 model, 310000km, d4d 4x4, Extras: Front Offroad Bumper, Snorkel, Bash plate, Rock Sliders, Xenon Headlights, Rear air suspension, 75mm AmadaXtreme Suspension, Uni-Chip and 76mm De Graaf exhauast Front spot lights will be removed and and replaced with similar lights as those on the Fortuner value at R15000 Price: R160 000 Contact Cobus 0716417947

Saturday, May 4th 2019, 8:39am

Free Bash Plate - AmadaXtreme - Special Fortuner

New stock of Hilux / Fortuner 4mm Steel Bash plates available **BEST PRICE GUARANTEED** Our bash plates are 90cm long and cover the complete engine to the back of the gearbox and mounts on the rear cross member, There are many cheaper and thinner bash plates on the market, dont get caught by cheaper... or even more expensive bash plates that does not offer same quality and size. We will guarantee you will find the same size, quality and thickness at a better price! Bash-plates include all bolts ...

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 3:34pm

Fortuner reviews

Dont replace with original shocks, they dont solve the problem We replace them with AmadaXtreme! They will transform your Fortuner!

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 7:30am

Fortuner reviews

Stability is shocks, if you feels its sways or bunpy the shocks damping are not correct. The older Fortuner's rear suspension are very sensitive to worn ir incorect shocks and some shocks does not work on the Fortuner's. Please feel free to contact me should you need help