You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 316.

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 6:13am

Author: Wave

Removal of catalyzer

Today I reinstalled the silencer as we are going camping for the weekend so I snapped a few pics for you guys to see. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 using Tappetalk

Wednesday, June 5th 2019, 7:52pm

Removal of catalyzer

Removing the CAT on the D4D is easily done, there are no lambda sensors so it's a simple cut and weld in a straight piece of pipe, I would not knock the insides out and re-install it, it causes turbulence in the exhaust. I cut out my D4D's CAT and immediately could feel the turbo spool up faster. I would highly recommend it if you're out of warranty. I've since installed a De Graaf 76mm turbo back free flow and fitted a unichip, very nice upgrade, especially for towing. I have also modified the ...

Monday, June 3rd 2019, 11:11am

brake 3.0 4x4

Bleed the brakes through. Also, keep in mind that different brake discs and pads and the combination thereof can result in different brake feel/bite. The Powerbrake stuff is tops. I replaced mine with ATE discs and pads and I'm very happy

Monday, June 3rd 2019, 11:04am

Fortuner 2010 replacement rear bumper

Hey all, I'm thinking of replacing my rear bumper (because I damaged it) with a proper steel bumper. I ask, please can you post pics of what bumper you have, what the brand is. Thanks

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 1:11pm

Feeling every bump in the road

I find different tyres make this worse, if I run the Bridgestone Duelers @ 1.8 bar the ride is decent, if I run the Cooper ST Maxx it's much bumper @ 2.1bar,yes pressures make a difference but the heavier thicker sidewall also make it bumpier Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 using Tapittalk

Monday, March 18th 2019, 2:38pm

"Prepping"

I'll just hook up and go camping...

Friday, March 1st 2019, 11:40am

What else do you or your spouse drive?

Wife drives a 2015 VW Polo TSI Highline Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 12:59pm

[WANTED] Nudge bar brackets

Thanx, will give him a call!

Tuesday, April 18th 2017, 10:39am

[WANTED] Nudge bar brackets

Hey all, Over the Easter weekend I swapped a mate my standard roof rack and nudge bar for a frontrunner roof rack, but for the life of me I cannot find the brackets that go behind the bumper for the chrome nudge bar... I was wondering if they were ever returned to me from the shop that fitted my IM bullbar. Does anyone have a pair that they are not using?

Friday, May 13th 2016, 3:27pm

Trailers

I too am looking around for a camping trailer, do yourself a favour, look at the Off Trax range, the Outplay comes in very well priced!

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 8:35am

Fortuner chip

It is

Tuesday, January 12th 2016, 8:27am

Wildog 4x4 Accessories

I have done a lift, a bullbar, nearly all the bash plates, winch... so I'm getting there

Monday, January 11th 2016, 9:22am

Fortuner chip

I had the Unichip Q4 installed in Dec, I opted for the plug and play version, very easy to remove if need be.

Monday, January 11th 2016, 9:21am

Tuna D4D chip + zorst feedback

This post is not intended to knock a brand or product but is my feedback on my car. I wanted to chip my Tuna, after driving my brothers chipped D4D I could notice a huge difference in power, also when we both tow caravans his fuel consumption was lower than my stock tuna. I must point out that my brother has a Viper 76mm down pipe with a 63mm system. Initially I did the de-cat on the stock exhaust, I would recommend this if you are looking for a little earlier turbo spool up, I have been happy, ...

Monday, January 11th 2016, 9:07am

Wildog 4x4 Accessories

Very nice! I want, but first sliders and snorkel...

Tuesday, November 10th 2015, 10:39am

Front mounted intercooler.

I wouldn't bother making it black, paint doesn't like to stick to ali, and after a few months of stone chips and bugs the paint starts to chip then it looks really bad. It would be interesting to see the power after the new cooler

Monday, October 19th 2015, 8:40am

Front mounted intercooler.

longer boost pipes and bigger cooler on a stock turbo will probably increase lag. Looks pretty neat though. It wont fit my Tuna as the winch goes there I would just do the zorst n chip - not sure the bigger cooler is really necessary

Monday, October 5th 2015, 1:44pm

Security upgrade to the alarm

I could not figure it out as one of the wires runs to the ECU, I gave in and paid Toyota to fit it for me

Monday, September 28th 2015, 2:52pm

Need a definitive answer please...

You can get the CAT cut out at any exhaust shop and a straight pipe welded in There is no sensor on my 2009 face lift, so your 2010 should be identical. I have not noticed any smoke It does smell like a diesel now, it is slightly louder, but only noticeable outside the vehicle, I noticed the turbo spools slightly quicker

Monday, September 28th 2015, 2:45pm

Fortuner prop shaft geasing

I only found grease nipples on each universal, so 4 in total, where are the other 2? The first time I greased the front prop shaft took plenty of grease, I doubt it had been greased in a VERY long time. I bought a cheapie grease gun and lubricate them every service.